The employer-employee relationship has never been more complex and, frankly, rife with possibilities for conflict. The best strategy for employers is to prevent legal disputes from occurring. That may sound obvious, but it's difficult to achieve.
At the law office of Herman J. Marino Ltd., P.C., in Chicago, we work with employers of all sizes in every aspect of employment law. We assist employers with:
- Drafting employee contracts, including executive contracts
- Developing company policy and employee handbooks
- Severance package agreements and disputes
- Development and enforcement of noncompete agreements and confidentiality agreements
- Defense against breach of contract claims
- Defense against discrimination lawsuits
- Defense against wrongful termination lawsuits
- Defense in wage and hour disputes
The Experience You Need To Handle Complex Legal Matters
Attorney Herman J. Marino has more than four decades of experience practicing law and an additional 10 years working as an accountant. In addition to being a licensed attorney in Illinois, he is a financial planner with a Master of Laws Degree (LL.M.) in taxation. He also passed the Illinois CPA examination in 1980 (but is not licensed or registered in any state). This business acumen makes him uniquely qualified to handle a wide range of employment law matters.
Because Mr. Marino prefers to operate as a solo practitioner, his clients receive the best of both worlds: a lawyer with the experience and qualifications of someone who works at a large firm, but who provides the personalized attention that only an attorney at a small firm can.
We welcome the opportunity to review your legal needs and recommend an effective course of action. Call 312-347-9990 to schedule a meeting.